Hello! I am Paul Katchadourian, President of Katch Environmental, Inc. We specialize in hazardous remediation and consulting. Our licenses and certifications include 1) general engineering and 2) general construction with asbestos and hazardous qualifiers. Employee certifications include 1) lead supervisor/assessor, 2) lead supervisor, and 3) lead worker. All employees are 40-hour asbestos and HAZWOPER trained.
In addition to abatement, we offer excavation, demolition, and roll-off dumpster services. We also offer heavy haul equipment transportation. We have 10-yard bins, 40-yard bins, and vacuum tanks available. We haul construction debris, household waste, and hazardous waste, and we provide fast and efficient delivery and pick-up. Our truck drivers and heavy equipment operators are top-of-the-line professionals and always get the job done.
Katch Environmental provides fast, courteous, and professional service. We value employee safety and customer satisfaction. Don’t hesitate to contact me directly for questions, concerns, or comments: 559-260-2992.
Other reasons our company stands above the rest:
• We are an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
• We are a EPA Lead-Safe Certified Renovation firm.
• We are an SDA Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
• We are a Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE).
• We are Fresno’s only ITC-certified thermographer.
• We are a General Contractor bonded, licensed, and insured A, B & C-39-ASB-HAZ 933096
Please feel free to contact us, for a consultation and a quote today.
Katch Environmental, Inc.